2018 Dates & Location
TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018 will be held on 30 March 2018 at The Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, CA 94043.
To stay up to date on the latest information on sessions, speakers, and activities, be sure to visit the TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018 website and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about the event via the official #TFDevSummit. In addition, we'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in person attendees will be able to participate by attending sessions, getting hands-on with product demos, chatting with the TensorFlow team and community, and more.
Livestream & Recordings
If you’re unable to attend this event in person, watch the livestream of the keynote and all sessions on the TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018 website throughout the event. Sessions will be recorded and available after the event on YouTube as well as the website.
Viewing parties happen around the world during TensorFlow Dev Summit. At these events, organizers will livestream the event.
For questions about TensorFlow Dev Summit viewing parties and/or to request the deletion of personal and/or event data after the event ends, contact us at email@example.com.
Tickets to TensorFlow Dev Summit are complementary, but require an application to attend. Join the waiting list here. If a spot opens up you will receive a confirmation email.
Applications can be submitted from January 23, 2018 to March 2, 2018, or as long as supplies last.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may reserve only one ticket. Tickets for TensorFlow Dev Summit are for the entire day.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- TensorFlow Dev Summit tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to this event, you certify that you’re able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning you your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the event.
- Attendees must be at least 15 years old. Any attendees 15-18 years of age are able to apply and attend if accepted to TensorFlow Dev Summit with a signed parental / guardian consent form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Attendees aren’t permitted to bring guests to the event or to the after hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, they’ll need to apply to attend themselves and if accepted have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the event by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on the event badge.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in the event. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing email@example.com.
More Registration Details
- Please make sure to apply using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the after hours reception, and attendance at the keynotes. We also provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of the United States, you should check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google won’t be able to contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations will be in English. Attendance at sessions and product demos is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in person, here are some useful tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Bike parking: This is complimentary for attendees and will be available outside of the venue during event hours. Please note that there is only enough parking for 10 bicycles. Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lost & Found: For any lost and found, please report to the help desk near registration where any items handed in will be kept safely.
- Meals: Attendees are offered complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks on the day of the conference.
- After Party: A night you don’t want to miss! Attendees are invited to enjoy food, drinks, music, games, and more during the evening of March 30 at The Computer History Museum. Your attendee badge is required for entrance.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Badge pickup will be available starting at 07:30 on Friday, March 30. Make sure to bring your photo ID along with your registration confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your badge for this event. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the conference. Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes but the best seats will be assigned on a first- come, first-served basis. So make sure to arrive to the event on the earlier side!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your event badge to anyone. Badges aren’t replaceable, so don't lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your badge to gain admission to this event, including the sessions, codelabs, and after hours. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. Badges may include your name and company or organization (if provided).
All registered attendees are invited to the after party on the evening of March 30. Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for food, drinks, music, games, and more. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those 21 and over.
The event will be held indoors. It’s a developer event with no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. There will be a free coat check available near registration for your convenience.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need to know it to complete your accommodation request. Otherwise, please approach the help desk at the venue if you need assistance or have questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the event.
Attendees for this event must be at least 15 years of age. Anyone ages 15-17 must have a signed parental/guardian consent form in order to attend without a parent or guardian present. Please contact email@example.com prior to registration to obtain a form.
Please ask a member of staff at the registration or help desk to be shown the location of the Mother’s room.
Please ask a member of staff at the registration or help desk to be shown the location of the Prayer room.
We will be offering reimbursement for childcare for those attendees that may require it. To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the Women Techmakers travel grant are now closed. Awardees will be notified on March 9, 2018.