TensorFlow Dev Summit brings together a diverse mix of machine learning users from around the world for two days of highly technical talks, demos, and conversation with the TensorFlow team and community. #TFDevSummit
2019 Dates & Location
TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 will be held on March 6-7 2019 at the Google Event Center (MP7), 1170 Bordeaux Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, United States.
To stay up to date on the latest information on sessions, speakers, and activities, be sure to visit the TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 website and join the conversation by using #TFDevSummit on Twitter. We'll be emailing important information to all accepted applicants, along with check-in instructions, prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in person attendees will be able to participate by attending sessions, getting hands-on with product demos, and chatting with the TensorFlow team and community.
Tickets to TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 are offered at no charge, but require an application to attend. Tickets for TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 are for both days.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may reserve only one ticket.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to this event, you certify that you’re able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning you your event badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the event.
- Please make sure to apply using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- All attendees of TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 must be at least 15 years of age on the days of the event. 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees do not require an adult to accompany them; however, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google won't offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Attendees cannot bring guests to the event or to the after-hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, they’ll need to apply to attend themselves and, if accepted, have their own attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the event by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information provided (such as name and company), may be included on the event badge.
- Badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All applicants agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their application and attendance at the event. By applying for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in the event. Google LLC and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in this event.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Registration Details
- Registration for this event includes access to all sessions, product demos, admission to the after-hours party, and attendance at the keynote. We also provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend the event even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of the United States, you should check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. Google cannot contact an embassy on your behalf.
All presentations will be in English and will be live captioned. Attendance at sessions and product demos is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in person, here are some useful tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Bike parking: This is complimentary for attendees and will be available outside of the venue and throughout the campus during event hours. Parking availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lost & Found: For any lost and found items, please report to the main desk located inside the building.
- Meals: We will serve breakfast, lunch, and snacks on both days of the event, and heavy appetizers during the after party. The meals will be based on the selections you made during registration, but you will not be assigned your own meal.
- For dietary meals: Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Free options will be available at all meals.
- Food allergy: Attendees with allergies or special dietary needs may contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- After-Hours Party: A night you don’t want to miss! Attendees are invited to enjoy food, drinks, music, and an evening of conversation with the TensorFlow team during the evening of March 6th at Google Event Center (MP7). Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for passed small plates and beverages. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those who are 21 years of age and older.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Registration and badge pick-up opens at 8:00 a.m. We recommend arriving in time to register and get comfortable before the keynote which starts at 9:30 a.m. Registration will be located at the entrance of Google Event Center (MP7).
Make sure to bring your government-issued photo ID along with your confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your badge for this event.
There will also be an information desk available to assist you with any questions you may have throughout the duration of the event.
A night you don’t want to miss! Attendees are invited to enjoy food, drinks, music, and an evening of conversation with the TensorFlow team during the evening of March 6th at Google Event Center (MP7). Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for passed small plates and beverages. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those who are 21 years of age and older.
The event will be held indoors. It’s a developer event with no enforced dress code, so please be comfortable and casual. There will be a free coat check available on the first floor of the venue.
A free shuttle service will be provided for attendees on both days of the event between Mountain View Caltrain station and the Google Event Center (MP7) in the morning and from the Google Event Center (MP7) to the Mountain View Caltrain station in the evening.
Morning & Evening Shuttles will run every 10 minutes.
Day 1 Shuttle Service Schedule
Morning Shuttle Service: 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Evening Shuttle Service: 6:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Day 2 Shuttle Service Schedule
Morning Shuttle Service: 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Evening Shuttle Service: 2:50 - 4:00 p.m.
For a full list of the Mountain View Caltrain station visit their website.
Free parking is available near the Google Event Center (MP7). Please follow the directional signs upon arrival.
Hotels near Google Event Center (MP7):
110 N Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale CA 94089
Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View
840 E El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040
The Westin Palo Alto
675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google Event Center (MP7) is an ADA-compliant venue. We will provide live captioning services in the general sessions. If you have any accessibility accommodation needs, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be kept private and distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete accommodation requests. Otherwise, please ask a member of staff at the help desk for assistance or questions about accessibility during the event.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at this event. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the event.
All attendees of TensorFlow Dev Summit 2019 must be at least 15 years of age on the days of the event. 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees do not require an adult to accompany them; however, they must return a signed parental consent form in advance of the event. Google won't offer chaperone tickets for 15-, 16-, and 17-year old attendees. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
A mother’s room will be available for attendees for the duration of the event. It will be located in the lobby, behind the SWAG area. Directional signage will be provided for clarity. If you have questions on site or need assistance, please reach out to an Event Staff member.
A Prayer Room will be provided, it will be located on the first floor and marked with signage. If you have questions on site or need assistance, please reach out to an Event Staff member.
All Gender Restroom
An all gender restroom will be available to attendees. It is located in the lobby of Google Event Center (MP7), just behind the SWAG distribution area. If you have questions on site or need assistance, please reach out to an Event Staff member.
We will be offering a limited amount of reimbursement for childcare for those attendees that may require it. To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a free coat check available on the first floor of the venue. Please ask a staff member for help if you require additional assistance.
For more information about the Women Techmakers and TensorFlow Travel Grant, email email@example.com. Awardees will be notified by early February.
The closest ATM is at Bank of America located at 970 W El Camino Real #8, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Google security will be onsite and located throughout the venue. If security is needed please locate a staff member first.
First Aid kit will be available at registration. For severe emergencies seek security.
Instant Urgent Care is the closest urgent care facility to Google’s Event Center. Please see below for the address. It is 3 miles away and roughly 10 minutes by car.
Instant Urgent Care
970 W El Camino Real #8, Sunnyvale, CA 94087