We've built and tested TensorFlow on the following 64-bit laptop/desktop operating systems:
- macOS 10.12.6 (Sierra) or later.
- Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Windows 7 or later.
- Raspbian 9.0 or later.
Although you might be able to install TensorFlow on other laptop or desktop systems, we only support (and only fix issues in) the preceding configurations.
The following guides explain how to install a version of TensorFlow that enables you to write applications in Python:
- Installing TensorFlow on Ubuntu
- Installing TensorFlow on macOS
- Installing TensorFlow on Windows
- Installing TensorFlow on a Raspberry Pi
- Installing TensorFlow from Sources
Many aspects of the Python TensorFlow API changed from version 0.n to 1.0. The following guide explains how to migrate older TensorFlow applications to Version 1.0:
The following guides explain how to install TensorFlow libraries for use in other programming languages. These APIs are aimed at deploying TensorFlow models in applications and are not as extensive as the Python APIs.