Learn more about TensorFlow
- The TensorFlow Guide includes usage guides for the high-level APIs, as well as advanced TensorFlow operations.
- Premade Estimators are designed to get results out of the box. Use TensorFlow without building your own models.
- TensorFlow.js allows web developers to train and deploy ML models in the browser and using Node.js.
- TF Lite allows mobile developers to do inference efficiently on mobile devices.
- TensorFlow Serving is an open-source project that can put TensorFlow models in production quickly.
- The ecosystem contains more projects, including Magenta, TFX, Swift for TensorFlow, and more.
Learn more about machine learning
Recommended resources include:
- Machine Learning Crash Course, a course from Google that introduces machine learning concepts.
- CS 20: Tensorflow for Deep Learning Research, notes from an intro course from Stanford.
- CS231n: Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition, a course that teaches how convolutional networks work.
- Machine Learning Recipes, a video series that introduces basic machine learning concepts with few prerequisites.
- Deep Learning with Python, a book by Francois Chollet about the Keras API, as well as an excellent hands on intro to Deep Learning.
- Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow, a book by Aurélien Geron's that is a clear getting-started guide to data science and deep learning.
- Deep Learning, a book by Ian Goodfellow et al. that provides a technical dive into learning machine learning.