The following notebooks are available:
- Beginner Colab: Learn about the basic about model training, evaluation and exportation.
- Visualizing Trees: How to visualize and interpret decision trees using dtreeviz.
- Ranking Colab: Learn about ranking with decision forests.
- Intermediate Colab: How to consume text and combine decision forest with neural networks.
- Advanced Colab: How to inspect and create model structures directly.
- Model composition Colab: How to compose decision forests and neural networks together.
- Proximities and Prototypes with Random Forests: Measure the distance between tabular examples and use it to understand a model and its predictions.
- Automatic hyper-parameter tuning: Automatically select the best hyper-parameters for a model.
- Making predictions: List of options to make predictions with a model.