TensorFlow I/O is a collection of file systems and file formats that are not available in TensorFlow's built-in support.
TensorFlow I/O has integrations with many systems and cloud vendors such as Prometheus, Apache Kafka, Apache Ignite, Google Cloud PubSub, AWS Kinesis, Microsoft Azure Storage, Alibaba Cloud OSS etc.
- SIG IO Google Group and mailing list: email@example.com
- SIG IO Monthly Meeting Notes
- Gitter room: tensorflow/sig-io
- TensorFlow with Apache Arrow Datasets - Bryan Cutler
- How to build a custom Dataset for Tensorflow - Ivelin Ivanov
- TensorFlow on Apache Ignite - Anton Dmitriev