The guide contains these sections:
- Tensors and Operations —An intro to tensors, data, shapes and data types, the building blocks of TensorFlow.js
- Platform & Environment —Overview of the different platforms and environments in TensorFlow.js and the tradeoffs between them.
- Models and Layers —How to build a model in TensorFlow.js using the Layers and the Core API.
- Training Models —Introduction to training: models, optimizers, losses, metrics, variables.
- Saving and Loading Models —Learn how to save and load TensorFlow.js models.
- Model Conversion —See the landscape of model types available in the TensorFlow.js ecosystem and the details behind conversion of models.
- Differences from Python tf.keras —Know the major
differences and capabilities between TensorFlow.js and Python
- Using TensorFlow.js in Node.js —Understand the tradeoffs between the three available Node.js bindings and the system requirements they have.