This section contains tutorials demonstrating how to do specific tasks in TensorFlow. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend reading the documents in the "Get Started" section before reading these tutorials.
The following tutorial explains the interaction of CPUs and GPUs on a TensorFlow system:
The following tutorials cover different aspects of image recognition:
- Image Recognition, which introduces the field of image recognition and a model (Inception) for recognizing images.
- How to Retrain Inception's Final Layer for New Categories, which has a wonderfully self-explanatory title.
- A Guide to TF Layers: Building a Convolutional Neural Network, which introduces convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and demonstrates how to build a CNN in TensorFlow.
- Convolutional Neural Networks, which demonstrates how to build a small CNN for recognizing images. This tutorial is aimed at advanced TensorFlow users.
The following tutorials focus on machine learning problems in human language:
- Vector Representations of Words, which demonstrates how to create an embedding for words.
- Recurrent Neural Networks, which demonstrates how to use a recurrent neural network to predict the next word in a sentence.
- Sequence-to-Sequence Models, which demonstrates how to use a sequence-to-sequence model to translate text from English to French.
The following tutorials focus on linear models:
- Large-Scale Linear Models with TensorFlow, which introduces linear models and demonstrates how to build them with the high-level API.
- TensorFlow Linear Model Tutorial, which demonstrates how to solve a binary classification problem in TensorFlow.
- TensorFlow Wide & Deep Learning Tutorial, which explains how to use the high-level API to jointly train both a wide linear model and a deep feed-forward neural network.
- Improving Linear Models Using Explicit Kernel Methods, which shows how to improve the quality of a linear model by using explicit kernel mappings.
- Simple Audio Recognition, which shows how to build a basic speech recognition network.
Although TensorFlow specializes in machine learning, you may also use TensorFlow to solve other kinds of math problems. For example: