Saves input tensors slices to disk.
This is like `Save` except that tensors can be listed in the saved file as being a slice of a larger tensor. `shapes_and_slices` specifies the shape of the larger tensor and the slice that this tensor covers. `shapes_and_slices` must have as many elements as `tensor_names`.
Elements of the `shapes_and_slices` input must either be:
- The empty string, in which case the corresponding tensor is saved normally.
- A string of the form `dim0 dim1 ... dimN-1 slice-spec` where the `dimI` are the dimensions of the larger tensor and `slice-spec` specifies what part is covered by the tensor to save.
- The string `-` meaning that the slice covers all indices of this dimension
- `start,length` where `start` and `length` are integers. In that case the slice covers `length` indices starting at `start`.
|String||OP_NAME||The name of this op, as known by TensorFlow core engine|
equals (Object arg0)
wait (long arg0, int arg1)
wait (long arg0)
public static final String OP_NAME
The name of this op, as known by TensorFlow core engine
public static SaveSlices create ( Scope scope, Operand < TString > filename, Operand < TString > tensorNames, Operand < TString > shapesAndSlices, Iterable< Operand <?>> data)
Factory method to create a class wrapping a new SaveSlices operation.
|filename||Must have a single element. The name of the file to which we write the tensor.|
|tensorNames||Shape `[N]`. The names of the tensors to be saved.|
|shapesAndSlices||Shape `[N]`. The shapes and slice specifications to use when saving the tensors.|
|data||`N` tensors to save.|
- a new instance of SaveSlices